What if the files you need are on your laptop – but you’re on the road with your Android or iPhone? No worries! With Box, you store files online – then access them anywhere, anytime, on any device. Box for Android and Android Tablet lets you view and share files from anywhere! Box provides simple, secure sharing from anywhere – letting you easily store files online, send big files quickly, access content from your Android phone or tablet, and collaborate with others. Normally, you can get 5GB account for free during signup. Now Box offers 50GB upgrade to all the registered android box users till Friday, March 23, 2012. Normally these upgrades will cost you 19.99$ per month.
Box for Android lets you:
- Access, create and view content on your Android phone or tablet
- Upload multiple images, videos and files from the SD card
- Save files to your SD card for offline access
- Easily share files and folders with links
- Invite colleagues to shared folders and leave comments on files for them (note that you’ll need to grant permission for the app to access your contacts – we only use this permission to quickly retrieve email addresses when you want to invite collaborators, and we do NOT store any contact information on Box’s servers)
- Find content fast with built-in search
- Save files you edit or create in other Android apps to your Box account
- Add a widget to your home screen to see updates on files by colleagues
To receive your free upgrade,
Visit the Android Marketplace and register an account using the app.
Note: The promotional offer ends on Friday, March 23, 2012.