Ashampoo along with Chip.de, is now giving away Ashampoo Burning Studio 2012 Full version for free. Grab this offer before it ends. The main focus of this premium version is even better authoring capabilities for building video and audio discs using the latest formats. HD and Full HD video (720p and 1080p) are now fully supported for Blu-ray discs, and all the encoding is handled by Ashampoo Burning Studio 10. All the authoring tools have been overhauled and the video encoding quality is even better than before. You now use the same new integrated editor for building DVD and Blu-ray video disks with menus. The program also starts more quickly and is generally snappier to use.
In addition to this there is a new Autoplay Editor module with which you can build auto-starting data discs with attractive interactive menus – for example for collections of programs. And there is now also a new Audio Player with which you can play audio files and audio CDs without leaving the program.
Features of Ashampoo Burning Studio 2012
- Burn and update data discs
Burn data to CD, DVD or Blu-ray discs and update previously burned discs by adding and removing files and folders.
- Back up your data to single or multiple discs
Back up your valuable data to one or more CD, DVD or Blu-ray discs. Single backups can span multiple discs. Restore your backups in a single easy operation.
- Rip and burn music
Rip music from CDs and burn music to audio CDs and MP3 or WMA discs on CD, DVD and Blu-ray in a variety of formats. Encoders for all supported formats included.
- Burn movies and photos to DVD, Blu-ray and data discs
You can create slideshow with photos or video clips and you can author and burn Blu-ray video discs in HD and Full HD, video DVDs, and data video discs. Video files are automatically converted to the necessary formats.
- Create high-quality slideshows
Turn your photos into impressive DVD/Blu-ray slideshows with titles, transitions and background music.
- Copy CDs, DVDs and Blu-ray discs
Just insert a disc, select Copy and go to make a perfect copy.
- Create and burn disc images
You can both create and burn ISO, CUE/BIN and Ashampoo’s own special ASHDISC image formats.
- Create auto-starting data discs with interactive menus
Build data discs that start automatically when inserted and display a multi-page menu with background music. Include links to disc content, mail programs, web pages etc. Build discs with stand-alone or web browser menus.
- Erase rewriteable discs
Quick and easy erase functions for reusing rewriteable discs.
- Expert burn functions for full control
Burning experts can create modified copies of existing discs (read in data structure and make changes and additions) and burn discs of all kinds with full control of all main configuration options.
- Create covers and labels
The full-featured cover and label designer prints to labels or directly to printable discs. It comes with a selection of point-and-click themes for instant results and easy-to-use creative tools for designing your own layouts.
To receive your license key follow the steps below,
- First login to your Ashampoo account. If you don’t have an account you can create it here. Now visit the registration page, you will get the license key instantly and you will also receive your key via mail.
- Now visit the Chip.de download page and download the installer. Click Zum download and the program file is about 57.70 MB.
- After downloading, open the program and install it. The program is in Germen, but you can change your language after installation.
- After installation, open the Burning Studio. It will go to registration page. Cancel it by choosing “ Fortzetsen “and follow the picture to change your language. You will get a dialog box, choose your language as English and restart the program.
- Now the interface will be in English. Now go to Help –> Buy and Activate. Now enter your registration key, you received in the first step and activate the program.