Bryce is an award winning, fun, feature-packed 3D modeling and animation package designed to allow new users to quickly create and render stunning 3D environments. Bryce combines exceptional power with an innovative interface for incredible ease of use. Add wildlife, people, props and more to your scenes via the DAZ Studio character plug-in in addition to terrain, water, sky, rocks, clouds, fog, vegetation, and architecture for which Bryce has long been the standard.
- New and Improved Light Lab
- Sky Lab Improvements
- New Instancing Lab
- Material Lab Improvements
- New Import & Export Options
- Updated Photoshop Plug-in host to conform the newer specifications – 5.0/6.0.
- Updated JPEG library to the latest version (7.0)
- New PhotoShop-like color picker widget
- Updated LWOBJ exporter
- New “convert metaballs” icon for in-place conversion, i.e. without exporting them…
- Render speed improvements Show the render time in the lower left corner of the window
- Redesigned DAZ Studio Bridge
- Particle Animation
For more information and download, visit the giveaway page
Note: The promotional offer ends on 31 March, 2012. There are known issues running under Mac OSX Lion, so its not recommend using this platform for Bryce 7.